- Dogwood is a very versatile camp and includes the newest facilities at Blue Lake.
- Each of the four recently built cabins now includes two separate sleeping rooms with full bathrooms, divided by a full kitchen, along with a meeting/dining space. This allows groups to cook their own meals if they so choose, though Blue Lake food service is still available.
- All cabins/meeting spaces are heated/air conditioned.
- This camp also includes a quarter gymnasium, a large dining room/meeting space, and a new multi-purpose meeting space that overlooks the lake.
- Additional activities include, bon fire setup, Gaga pit, tether ball, and other activities that go up seasonally.
- Dogwood is also home to the camp's main waterfront with many activities including: kayaking, stand up paddle boards, canoeing, paddle boats, water slide, and inflatables.
- With 144 beds, this camp is a great option for groups of all sizes.